Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What Are you?

What Are you?


Reading As of Late: I just read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn in part because she has my name spelled different and part because it was recommended by a handful of people.
I read the reviews and they were all great…. Bottom line is I HATED it I almost stopped reading it but I forced myself to finish and just could not wait until it ended.
I just started Home Front by Kristen Hannah (my new fav) I am loving it half way through in one day and I am loving it.

Watching: Since the Parenthood Season ended last week I have been back watching Netflix on the tablet. I am not watching season 4 of One Tree Hill. I never watched the show while it was on TV I know I know But I love it now and when I am not reading I am curled up with my Lands End Blanket watching Lucas, Peyton, Brooke, Karen, Nathan, and Haley.

Business Update: Its official we have a name, we also have some orders so we are going to hold off on making the website just yet but I am so excited about the name. It can not be reveled as of yet but soon enough.

In Other Family News: We are all battling colds AGAIN I am so over winter and I can not wait until Spring has Sprung. We are FINALLY getting window treatments for the front windows. I am so happy about this just having a heck of a time trying to find colors.

I am going to be so happy when the kids parties are over… we have some many other things to do so we need to focus on them to make sure they get done.

I have no voice and it sucks, my ear hurts, and I have a headache. I am going to try and continue to make it through the day.



Being SICK SUCKS.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment