Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Decade Friend..

So I realized the other day while I was in the bathroom at work that I have known my friend Kelle and been friends with her for over a decade thats a long damn time if you ask me.

Hot Dang! Today was a shitty day to say the least but I always love coming home and being greeted by the littles always puts a smile on my face when I remember why it is that I go to the office every day.

I got to chit chat with Kelle today for a half hour and I also got to play hang man NO not hanging with friends actual hang man on paper with my seven year old. I won her word and she lost mine

The B man is at urgent care for a bad back home his back gets better and his mood improves :/ Well off to PINTEREST for a bit and then bed

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment