Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



  • I will start posting pics of the kidlets on my blog I promise

  • This weekend should be pretty low key I may take the kids to a hands on museum on a whim lets see how baby bean treats me.

  • This will be the last weekend I have the hubbs full attention after this I will not have time with him till May 20th sigh...

  • He will be officially done with this class on May 20th Hooray

  • Really hope that this summer is not crazy with things every weekend. I know I have a wedding in June that I may or may not be attending it all depends on baby bean. I have the shower next Sunday. I got an invite to a First Communion in May fingers crossed that is the last of it.

  • I have decided to take it upon myself to have a family Reunion its been years since we had one and they always make the best memories I am so excited about. Any fun ideas are welcome.

  • Why is it that I either have a headache or I can't stop sneezing...

  • I love my nook I think it is the best thing ever.
Hop on over to check out your host http://sippycupsarenotforstarbucks.blogspot.com for more FNL

5 comments:

  1. Hoping you have a good weekend with the kids and some QT time with hubby.

    A reunion sounds great! My family hasn't done one in about 15 years! Last time we spent a weekend at a state park, rented cabins, and did hikes, swims, etc for kids and just hung out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a Nook a month or so ago. I read one book, "You know when the men are gone" super quick read if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie we should link each other so we can use the Lend me feature for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My calendar is crazy full. It's ridiculous:(

    Yeah for photos! I'm constantly taking photos and I hope my kids will appreciate it when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that the summer is always so crazy busy and goes by so fast? It's not fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete