Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Time...

Its been a long time since I have put up a post. I am not sure if anyone actually reads this anyways but....

I had a problem logging into blogger and I finally got it all figured out. The holidays were wonderful with the exception of some family issues. I try to stay out of that.

In Jan we found out after 2 weeks of nausea that something just was not right. I bought the pregnancy test myself and didn't tell anyone not even my hubby. I really think I was in denial but knew all along. I took the test well 3 actually and they were all positive so there you have it baby #3 is on the way.

This will be our last I am getting a permanent fix while they do the c-section this time. Although I am not sure how I feel about that :( I may just get an IUD or something I am scared for it to be so OVER. So I am battling with that although I don't really think about it often. I am praying for a successful pregnancy this time. I hope and pray for a healthy baby with no NICU. I want so bad to be able to take my baby home with me.

I hope that God and me can agree to keep me pregnant till 37 weeks.....

I am now almost 15 weeks and my bp is okay so far. I am keep my fingers crossed it continues to go un-eventful.

Well that's all for now.... stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment