Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dunkaroos...

We found some at the local small cheap grocery store I told my friend to buy me 12 boxes yeah I am a freak.

Halloween Sucked both of the kids were suck UGH! I am exhausted from waking up with them for the last week in the middle of the night. It has not been fun to see them so sick and miserable.

On a sad note a girl from the town over died at age 23 at a Halloween Party over the weekend. Although I did not know her alot of my friends knew her. She was a special education teacher that in its self makes you a special person. It got me thinking that life is so precious anything can happen at any moment. I could not imagine if something bad happened to one of my friends or their kids. we have been so lucky the last bad thing that happened was some friends from school got in an accident on the hwy driving back to school and one was killed the other paralyzed from the neck down. It was so sad and tragic I remember going back to work after the funeral and having sun glasses on it was the worst thing ever! So sad.

At the same time sometimes I feel like I don't tell my friends I love them enough or how much they mean to me. Today I got an interesting email from my aunt who heard of a bad crash on 394 the road my mom takes to go to work. She called my mom to make sure it was not her. She then sent all of us an email and said that she loved us and we mean the world to her. I cried and cried it took me a good half hour to compose myself. It really meant a lot to me.

I think that is all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment