Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Halloweenie.....

I have so much to do and so little time! I have to prepare for 4th annual Halloween Party at my casa!

This year I invited 25 kids and let me tell you I may need a nice martini when the party is offically over. Dont worry I wont be drinking with kids around!

But see the thing is my friend is getting married tomorrow and the party is on Sunday so I basicaly have tonight and tomorrow morning to get everything in order for this party.

Ahhh.... I really need not be typing and get to moving.

The kids will be Vampire(my son) which totally fits because he is always biting someone. and a Witch (my princess) Although she is far from mean and the sweetest lil girl I know she wanted to be something "scary" plus I got the costume for $.50 yes thats right 50 cents last year at walmart I figured I might as well try to get her to be that.

I can't wait for Trick or Treating... and of course the candy I get to raid after they kids are in bed muhahahahahahaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment