Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What if...

In one minute your life changed forever.... I can't imagine something bad happening to one of my kids. I don't even think about it cause I will start to cry. But for some it has happened.... I don't know what I would say because it has really never happened to anyone close to me.



A girl that lives 3 blocks over was killed "accidentally by her boyfriend" on Friday night. I don't know the details of the story but I feel for her family. Can you imagine getting the call their lives will never be the same.



I don't think I understand grief nor do a lot of people in reading my hubby's medical books there are different stages. But does it really happen that way? I don't think you ever really get over loosing a child. My grandparents have lost a child and a grandchild. Their daughter was in her 30's and their granddaughter was 17 months. I don't think that you ever stop hurting my grandma will still talk about her and tear up. I remember her saying that it was not fair she was supposed to go first.



My heart breaks for families who loosed loved ones and it has to be more difficult when it is sudden.



Part of this makes me wonder why? A story like this and many others make me question my faith and why God would take a small child or a young girl?



I don't know if I will ever get the answers. Until then rest in peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment