Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wondering....

Happy Labor today so today is my day off and let me tell you I needed it so very bad.

Anyways, I have been doing a lot of thinking today? Like wondering why things happen? In my life and to other people that I care about.

Before I met my hubby I never thought in a million years I would be a military wife. Nor did I imagine that I would see a war and live though someone I love being in it! After going through that and the after math of I remember thinking it can't get worse than this. I think I have been through it all.

Boy was I wrong...Then I get very sick and my baby is sick as I think back on how scary it really I still can't believe it was real and that we all went through it. At this point I don't dare say nothing could be worse because yes there will be things that are hard if not harder...

This I am facing is the facts of life it is like an endless roller coaster. you just have to make your ride worth while. I believe it is truly up to me to make sure I am happy.. and that my kids are happy. I make up my mind whether to live in happiness or anger.

There have been times in my life where I was down or depressed but I think if I have learned anything from it is that it really could be worse and I need to make the best of it. At least I am not sick or watching someone die... there are much worse things than having to clean up after people day after day or spilling milk on the floor.

I had a really good "family weekend" I did everything I wanted to do despite self centered grandparents who refuse to visit their grand kids even though they driver 4 and a half hours so be it. I am sick of trying to make things right with people. Get over yourself because at least I can look in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment