Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things that make you go Hmmmm....

It was an intersting weekend to say the least.

I went out...

To a Bar....

And Drank Eleven Shots.... Ate Breakfast at 3:30 Am..... Got home at 5 am.....I am a 27 year old who has not done something like this since before she was 21....

I am too old and too "Mommyified" for 4 hours of sleep, and HUGE headache, and not being able to eat for 24 hours.... UGH

BUT there is a bright side..... I had a Hell of a Time :) So Until next year this bitch will be giving herself a curfew. I NEVER NEVER thought I would say that but I will be!

The second part of this post will be a vent...... I just do not have time for bullshit. Its that simple.

If you want us to be a part of your life then make us one.... don't call 6 hours before arriving in town and ask us to come over. Everyone else knew ahead of time why didn't we. Stop texting me 8 times to try and explain things wouldn't it have been easier to PICK UP THE mother loving phone?

Again just so you know I don't have time for you to create drama with the family so its really not worth it to drag us in... Thanks and Have a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment