Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

And the Tears Fall......

It feels like just yesterday when I held you for the first time it was me you and Nanny. While daddy snored in the chair beside the hospital bed.

Your Nanny and I could not get enough every little noise all your little toes and those chubby little cheeks. I was the first in the group to have a baby to say you changed my life would be an understatement. I spent a year with you.. we were like 2 peas in a pod just me and you against the world.

We went shopping, hung out with friends, went to dinner, Walmart trips and midnight because who cares I was a stay at home mom who did not believe in schedules. You were as happy as can be. You turned one and we welcomed home your daddy.. you walked down the isle before mommy at her wedding... Then we bought our first home and we moved in.

A week ago I took you to enroll in school. It was fun you got to meet your teacher and learn about things like a library and Brownies...

But today when I watched you walk though the door with that backpack bigger than you I lost it. Where did the last five years go? Before I know it I will be teaching you how to drive and helping you life then planning you wedding...

But tonight once again it will be just you and me for a little one on one girl time. Three Cheers for Kindergarten I can only home I did a good job :)

I love you Princess Kylie for here to heaven and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment