Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Listen

I have found that in the past I have not been the best listener. I have been trying very very hard to just listen... and not always have to comment back on things.

I have been doing my own personal little tests with myself.... testing myself in different settings on different things and with different people.

It will be intersting to see what the results are and how I will move forward with it. I think that if I start to make possitive changes in my life things will start to look up.

I have done some research to make the homemade Christmas gifts I want to.

I want to make a list and write down what I want to make each person then buy the supplies and get everything complete. But in my head there are so many ideas....

I just wish I could get people to read my blog and comment ah maybe one day

No comments:

Post a Comment