Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sping is in the Air and soo is Peewee soccer

So I promise to myself since very few people read my blog but someday people I will be popular... someday. but the promise I mad is to try and write on this more and share pics too of my oh sooo adorable kidlets.

So Princess is playing soccer this year and her first game was Saturday and she did a pretty good job. I was "that" mom... cheering and yelling and standing up when her little friends got a goal.... She had such a good time... although after about a half hour running she told the coach that she needed to be goalie cause she was tired of running so much... Oh the joys of raising a DIVA

The lil man is just as sweet as pie and eating me out of house and home. He eats everything and is always hungry Last night it was Dinner then a cookie at ballet, then half a bag of goldfish, then some cheese, then a bottle of milk and a fatty lil tummy....

So I had my weigh in and for the last 2 weeks I have stayed the same not lost no gain NOTHING. So I have been trucking along and still sticking with it and LOW AND BEHOLD I lost almost 4 pounds Total of 22 pounds now and made my second goal I am so proud of my self. I have also started the walking challenge I am trying to walk one to 2 miles 5 days a week. So far so good.

I have been thinking alot lately... about having another child. I long to have another child, no I don't want to be preggo tomorrow cause if I were my son would most likely be seeing a shrink at age 2 for separation from moms hip due to invasion of another "baby"

But here is my dilemma I am trying to loose weight I would like to loose about 60 pounds so in that case I have another 40 to go. So I loose all this weight and then maintain it for awhile hopefully and then get preggo??? I want to have another baby soo bad but at the same time I am working hard to loose the weight just to gain it all back???? I am scared that if I do this I am not going to want to have another one when it is all said and done. But at the same time I feel like I am not complete like my family is not complete

I need some input... As I feel as of late that I have no friends I mean besides my hubby and my 5 year old its weird for the first time in my life I feel like I have no one to call and talk to about important stuff or advice..... I mean I hang out with my friends (well sometimes not often enough) and its no ones fault just busy lives...

Its just that all my life I have been surrounded by friends that came over a couple times a week and we would all eat dinner together or cookout or they would stay over for the weekend. And now it is not like that anymore it is just weird to me... I often wonder if it will ever be that way again. Now that I am getting all sad and feeling lonely....

I am going to be done for today

No comments:

Post a Comment