Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4-21-2010

So Today the Skim Milk in my fridge expires.... not that there is any importance to that what so ever but it does

Am I really pushing everyone away? I just feel like I am so lonely I keep so much locked inside there is so much of me people don't know about... So so very much. What does all this mean? Is this what happens when you grow up?

I still have nightmares about events in my life that were not the greatest... but yet I keep it to myself Why?

That is all I want to do this summer is be gone not be home take my kids and my love and do things all the time every weekend I don't want to sit home and be lonely anymore. How do you make new friends? Its not like I have all the time in the world to join mommy groups and such I mean what do you do how do you do it?

Here is to hoping that my summer is wonderful and that I meet new people along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment