Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ahh Its Friday......

So my mind has been a racing lately with so much going on its like I need to stop for a minute to think...

I did not share this but I did start trying to loose weight I have been successful so far but have a ways to go.... I am now about 18 pounds now and I put on a pair of pants yesterday I have not been able to wear in 3 years and boy did I feel accomplished!

X-man has learned how to climb and Oh golly gee I am not excited he climbs out of the highchair, coffee table, kitchen chair, and anything else he can manage to climb on. He also enjoys lil drummies ice cream cones and hanging out with mom in the sling..... I love him soo but very whats the word Busy!

On the Princess or should I call her DIVA with a capital D-I-V-A gees so the other night we ditched ballet class cause it was so nice out and I figured we (me and the kids) would take a nice walk around a few blocks. Princess says she would like to ride her bike I agree and we are on our merry little way...

Half way down the block " mom my legs hurt " I reply deal with it it will be fine....

like 4 more house pass and she says "mom my legs just cant peddle anymore they are aching"
Me: " well you either push the bike and walk or ride it all the way home. Of course she decided to finish the ride out....

I have also been busy Kylie is in ballet and we are very close to recital time :) Then she is playing soccer as well which starts tomorrow. Then in the summer she wants to do gymnastics I think so I guess I am about to become a soccer mom after all. Bring on the minivan!! Woah wait no never mind.... Bring on the SUV is more like it

No comments:

Post a Comment