Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

An End of an Era

So today my co-worker left. The one who looked like a warrior princess is gone as of 3:15 today. I have to admit I was sad I mean I know I am still going to talk and text her and email on occasion but it is still sad.

She is the one I vented to, said good morning to, and spent 8 hours a day 5 days a week with for the last 2 years. And now I have to make a new friend... and it sucks quiet frankly. They have yet to hire someone I do better with younger people or people around my own age and that might not happen.

So enough about that I am going to make myself cry :( There is nothing really new in the homefront.... well there is my friend got engaged which is soo exciting! It is soo totally awesome I am going to get to go and maybe be in another wedding. So I really need to kick it up a notch I have a year and a half to loose this gosh forsaken baby weight. All 40 more pounds of it but I am down 12 now so that is a good thing. I think I would be satisfied if I lost 40 more although it might take me awhile I don't care it took all these years to put it on, but I am hoping by winter of next year it will be gone. We shall see! I just want to be able to want to buy clothes again and feel good about myself. I am starting to the self esteem is slowly coming back.

I am also having baby fever lately like I am jealous when I see preggo people or when I see someone holding a new baby maybe if my friends had one I would be okay to just hold it and babysit but they are not....

Tonight I get to spend with my hubby it is the first Friday in over a month he is not working his 2 jobs and gone till the morning. I cant get a sitter so a movie is out but ya know we can still try to rent a movie and pretend to be in the movies I cant have popcorn anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment