Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing to Say

I really have a lot on my mind with nothing to say? Okay that does not make sense....

So things have been going just going nothing much happening really Oh I have been having some crazy ass dreams though and they are starting to scare me. When I reached out to the internet-world via facebook and asked them about it they all said I was preggo WHICH is not possible unless I am the virgin mary or if I am like 3 days preggo.....

My sex life or lack there of.... when your hubby works 6 out of 7 days a week... and you have 2 kids and a full time job yourself well and then he is hopefully going to start school in April which means I better haul ass to a sex toy party and start to pleasure my self cause I am going to even see Mr. Pecker for a good year most likely.

In other news XMan is getting sooo big he had his one year check-up on Sat and he is almost 18 pounds it is hard to realize the kid is like 16 times his birth weight. CRAZY I know and are you ready for this drum roll please... he is almost 30 inches and is in the 50th percentile. With 2 midget parents (well not literally but we are short) I am SHOCKED maybe my son will grow to be 6 feet tall like his great grandpas and play hockey for the Black Hawks and buy his mama a beach home and and OKAY I will stop!

The Princess is doing good the big Valentines Day party is coming up and Guess he is throwing it yours truly! So I have all the goodie bag stuff and I need ideas for games and store bought goodies.... Any Ideas peeps? If anyone still reads me?

Well I am gonna close it up for today and maybe see if I can catch an afternoon nap you think my co-workers will notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment