Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Part 2

So we talked every day sometimes more than once. I decided to make a road trip down south I just had to see him one last time.

I started to think about what I was going to do or say. If we even wanted to try and have a long distance relationship while he was away.

We talked that I would make the trip as it was a 5 hour drive I took 2 friends. I figured they could hang out at what happened to be the most boring town in the universe! And then B and I could hang out.

So off we went on the 245 mile road trip to the little town where he is from. We got about 30 minutes outside the town and I started to get nervous butterflies flying around in my tummy so bad.... I asked my friend to pull over and I started to vomit all over the place. I could not believe this was happening. I am such a dummy I am sick to my stomach over a guy, is this a good thing or is this a bad thing?

We had the most amazing weekend I cried so hard when he had to leave because I knew that it would be a long time before I saw him again.

After many long nights of phone chats we agreed that we really liked each other and were falling for each other. We officially started dating with the promise that if there was ever someone else we would be honest and end the relationship for fear of tears and broken hearts.

He leaves for boot camp at Ft. Knox, KY

We made it through 2 deployments to Iraq, 3 years living miles and miles apart, so many tears, so many nights alone.

We made it and now in Oct we will be married for 5 years with two children, a dog, and a fence it may not be white but we have a fence

I love my husband and although our lives are crazy and it seems at times we don't have time for each other I will always love him from here to heaven and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment