Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birth Control

I moved to GA in April of 2004 my and the hubby were living together and because for the last 2 or so years are visits were few and far between we fucked like rabbits.


Needless to say I was on the BC pill and was also taking some meds for being sick NOT A GOOD IDEA


I was preggo within the first week of being down there. I basically felt different a different I could not put my finger or it was almost like I was in someone elses body. I was throwing up everything I ate and had quit smoking cause everytime I would inhale I would gag.


Stupid stupid me thought it was God's way of telling me I needed to quit, boy was I wrong in so many ways. So what is the one thing you do when you don't know what to do? Call your mom


I called mom she said it sounds like a pregnancy and to go and take a test. So because I thought it was going to be negative I figured I would not tell anyone I was taking the test.


I went into the bathroom and before the piss even hit the stick there were 2 pink lines. I started to cry not because I was preggo because I knew Ben would be deploying and would miss a lot, I was scared wondering if I should give the baby up for fear I would not be a good mother. Within minutes I talked myself out of that walked out of the bathroom and told the B-man


He laughed, he laughed and laughed some more. He said that the test was prolly wrong and he laughed. I never understood why he laughed but he sure didn't the next day at the doctor when the nurse said well did you get a positive test I said yes he said well sometimes those are wrong right.


And she laughed and laughed, I then came out with the offical Welcome to Motherhood packet and a due date of Jan 15th.





Ready or Not here she comes....

No comments:

Post a Comment