Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Its a Love Story...

So I have so many stories I love telling stories. Some are funny and some are sad...



So As you know I was a military girlfriend first and then a wife....



We met in Oct of 2000 on a blind date I worked with his sister at my first "real job" and she insisted that we meet for months I finally gave in and met him out for pizza. He did not say a word to me but hello, he laughed at my jokes and that was it.



I remember going home and thinking well if it is meant to be it will be I am not going to stalk him although he was hot and I wanted too.



The following Monday I get an email from him we started emailing, then it came to talking, then the next thing I knew I was going to see him.



We knew that he was going off to boot camp in January but I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could.



In Nov he came up to visit his sister before their trip to Mexico. I spent 4 of the most amazing days with him, they left at 2am in the morning and I left him at 1:45... I remember wishing that we would see each other one more time before he left to go back down south. He came back from vacation with GIFTS I remember thinking wow gifts already



We met in the city and had a romantic evening of dinner, drinks, and a stroll. Even though the gifts were small they meant so much to me.



He bought me a paperweight, a purple fish- He said because purple was my fav color

He bought me a bottle with sand- he said because the whole time he sat on the beach that is all he could think about was me.



He is so romantic... I thought while thinking in the back of my head.



"Why am I doing this to myself he is leaving for the Army and is enlisted for 4 fucking years...



I cried the entire train ride home I was falling for him and really fast... I cried till I was asleep so deep in dreaming about him that I missed the fuckin stop. I had to call my mom and ask the train people if they would be so kind as to turn around and then did...



Stay tuned for more of the story

No comments:

Post a Comment