Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Cops

So my hubby watches cops alot on TV when he comes home from work. My daughter apparently has been watching it with him.



I have now banned her from watching cops... The other day she was laying on my bed with her hands behind her back so I ask "Ky what are you trying to hide"?

Ky" I am not hiding anything I am getting arrested for battery"

Me " WHAT?"

Ky " Yeah like on cops"

me "Um lets not do that okay"



So this past weekend we went to an amusement park and on the way home we get pulled over... my moms bf was driving.



Ky "whats going on with that cop behind us"

Hubbs "well we are getting pulled over"

Ky "oh and jerry is going to jail"

Me " No"

Ky " Well you see he is gonna have to get out of the car and put his hand on the hood of the car and they the cop is gonna say put your hands behind your back and he is going to jail"



It took about 10 minutes to get her to understand that he was not going to jail and he was just speeding.



I have already warned the hubby if she watches cops anymore no sex for a week!

1 comment: