Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Sometimes I hate family I mean seriously they make me freakin crazy.

Here is what the deal is as of late....

After all we went through with Xander basically my husbands entire family will not be attending his baptism.. PISSED off...

I also wanted to share that Xander is getting 2 top teeth and that we will be purchasing his Bumbo chair this weekend cause he loves to sit up. He also ROLLED OVER last i am so proud of my little fighter.

I decided I will vent about the family in a different post as of now I wanted to share with you my coversation with my 4 year old the other day. For those of you who do now know that my husband shaves his head therefore he has no hair on his head at all

Kyky: Mommy do you like having hair?
Me: Yeah Ky I do
KyKy: I like having hair too Mommy, why doesn't daddy like having hair
Me: well it is not that he does not like having hair it is just that he does not have any
Kyky: well he should call a doctor and get himself some

I about fell to the ground and laughed hysterically...... I just love having a 4 year old that always has something interesting to say

Well that is all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment