Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

His First Day

I feel so “young” at least they didn’t look at me like I didn’t belong or ask the ever so famous “So you were a teen mom”


Today was Xander’s official first day of preschool. He could not have been more excited. He was ready to go at 7:30am when I left to take his sister to school. There were no tears this time just smiles which makes me so happy. I stayed with him today as all the mom’s were asked to just to get them used to everything.

We already have one of those mom’s “ I got the note I AM THE ROOM MOM…. Blah blah blah…. Okay calm your self down its just means you make the snack calendar which is so not hard because you have a lot of time on your hands… I am sure if you have time to make these little notes with your personal info on it.

We went to all the Lil Buckaroo stations we made necklaces and colored Xander’s Cowboy he is the only Boy in the class which should be very interesting. He told me he is going to be a cowboy and I said yep that’s right bubby and rope them all in..

We walked around and did all the little projects she had ready for us they took his height and weight which is 30 pounds and 37 inches.

As I was sitting there making a necklace and listening to all the moms chat about. I did not realize they were talking to me and She asked me my name and how many kids I had… Then the one mom said as were painting. “ I don’t think Addy has ever painted. I don’t want to clean up the mess… the other one chimmed in about how her client was an artist and bought her daughter paint and she has been an growing artist since before she was a year old.

I sat and listened. They continued to talk about how neat they liked the house and such. They asked me if I let my kids paint since I had 3 kids. I said yes or course they don’t paint the walls but… I will be the first to admit my house is a mess… I gave up on that a long time ago and it seems everyone is happier when I do not obsess about the house and it being messy or dirty. It is what it is… they both kind of looked and me and that was the end of that.

So I am not sure if I made a good or bad impression on these mom’s but luckily my mom is going to be doing pick up and drop off so she can deal with them for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment