Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Its Friday

I am to sad for my friend today to do Friday Night Left Overs.....

I am so sick of hearing about death and Sorrow. There has been so many the last few months. My neighbor, my other neighbor, 2 girls my brother went to high school with.... and now my friends dad.


I can't even imagine what she is feeling she is young and dating a guy but she has not gotten married or had kids yet. To think that her dad will miss that makes me so very sad!

Why do bad things happen to good people? She is so sweet and always has a smile. If you are down and out she is right there to pick you just her presence alone!


Its not fair to her I feel so terrible for her.. and I just hope that one day she gets her smile back. I can say that I have only seen her sad one time. I almost don't want to go to the wake because just seeing her like is enough!


My heart goes out to her and her brother who lost a dad, her mom who lost her love and her grandparents who lost their son..... I can only imagine.


I am looking forward to the weekend with my family I am going to say I love you more than once and hug them a little tighter. What I have learned from all this death I am surrounded with is that tomorrow is never promised so live for today and be thankful for tomorrow.


Happy Easter!

1 comment: