Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Night Left Overs.



  • So I am having another Boy! I kind of wanted a girl but I am blessed I have one girl now and 2 boys :)

  • I am praying for a full term pregnancy the doctor says everything is looking really good so far

  • I miss my husband something crazy and I just wish school was over but even when it is... it will not get better he has clinical's a full time job and he will be going back to his PT job

  • I am so sick of the rain in IL we had rain for 20 days out of 29 in APRIL REDIC!

  • I may be going to a movie this evening with my aunt is it sad that the last time I saw Justin Bieber

  • Can't Wait for Something Borrowed to come out me and hubbs have a deal he will take me to it if I take him to Thor AGREED that means 2 date nights.

  • I have nothing to do this weekend really and I am excited for that

  • I really want Mexican food but the last time we tried i saw it again 2 hours later

  • Sister in Law and her hubby are coming over tomorrow afternoon pray for me.

  • Nephew had surgery Tue a hip replacement at 10 he has something wrong it is a rare thing but he has and he is still taking a lot of pain meds I don't think it was the kind my Grandma had I know they cut a few bones OUCH... he is doing great

As always thanks for hosting Danifred if you would like more check out her blog http://sippycupsarenotforstarbucks.blogspot.com/



Happy Sunny Friday Everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blue! Yay for no plans and two date nights!

    We haven't had a date in over a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to have the two boys, since they are much closer in age. KWIM?

    I am going to have to go see that movie now that I read the book, but I'll probably go alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I only know life with girls, but it's nice that your daughter will have 2 little protectors now :)

    ReplyDelete