Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Changes...

So I think I have changed a lot over the past year. I have been trying to "FOCUS" on being a better mom to my kids, a better wife, a better friend, a better daughter and sister....

I think I have done a pretty good job with being better. I know there is still much more room for improvement but I think I have gotten "better" and that's what counts the most.

I have learned to Listen more to my friends just hear their words with out giving them a reason just keeping it simple saying I am here for you and it will get better. Instead of "I think you should" I have done this when this happened in the past.

I am trying to let the little things not get to me so much my hubby not washing the towels or doing the dishes. The kids not picking up their rooms... Live is to short for yelling and cleaning. Yes we need to clean but with being a full time working mother when I come home that is the last thing I want to do is clean. I want to be with my kids and spend time with my family.

I am still working on being better... and it time it will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment