Have been really thinking alot lately about things.. Alot of things....
Ben starts school in less than a week which means me and the kids for the next 18 months. I am really starting to get in a bad mood.
I am trying to keep busy with planning things and such but it really has not been working that well. I think I need to make some changes in my life.
This is what I want to happen in the next six months.....
1. Join something (anything really) Book club, knitting night, a band.... whatever just JOIN.
2. Take Sewing class at Joann's
3. Pay library fines so I can save money by not buying the books
4. Continue on my path of a 60 Pound weight losss... I am over half way there
5. Exercise More
6. Try and Do more one on one things with Kylie this whole daddy is going to be busy will not make her a happy girl
7. Get in gear for a homemade Christmas.... want to make everyone a homemade gift. And I know I am going to have a lot of time on my hands.
I just need to make some changes. Maybe that is my problem. I have been so testy lately... annoyed at everything which I know was partly because my MIL pissed me off so bad this weekend. I want so much to let her have it I am so close to dialing the numbers, But for what I am almost sick of hearing me talk about it I just don't want too anymore.
I am looking forward to fall and the holidays. Halloween and Family Pictures..... Disney world 2011 and Hawaii 2012 Oh I can hardly wait....
Thinks she has come to the conclusion that she wants to move don't know where but somewhere with new things, new people, new adventures.