Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pacifiers

So I know it has been a long time since I have posted and honestly I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, I just have had a blank mind really....

So my son X-Man used to LOVE his binky he took it all the time in the NICU, when he came home it was either the TIT or The MAM binky you know the ones that look like a butterfly?

But then one day I think he got smart, now this was post TITTY feeding. He sucked on it and took it from his mouth and looked at it looked at me and had this "what the hell is wrong with you bitch nothing comes out of this" And that was the end of the story about Xander and the pacifier, now he is a THUMB sucker and has a blankey total opposite of the princess who was obsessed with her sippy and paci, which she called a meme.

I just find it completely amazing that two kids can be so different. Kylie we could take to the store or to a resturant and she would just sit there and loook at all the people very calm. Then we had Xander the Preemie who was born a mere 1lb 14oz he has a temper, he NEVER stops unless he is sleeping even when he is eating he has to know what is going on at all times. Again he has a temper does not like to be confined whether in the carseat, stroller, being held. He just wants to be either jumping his little heart out or on the floor scotting backwards and rolling around. I can't take him to a resturant unless he is sleeping because last time while we were ordering and I had my back to him he slipped out of the straps and was sliding down the car seat almost on the floor.

He would not sit I had to walk the resturant so he could be nosey and "babble" to all the people. It was not fun for mommy and of course daddy just continued to order more of his all you can eat crab legs... GRRRRR

So thats about it I will try and make it a point to post every day although there are not many readers. YET.....

1 comment: