Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Complaints...

I know these last posts are sad and that is not like me but that is how I have been feeling...



I just feel like in my short life I have been through so much already, and I know I should not complain cause I am blessed with a lot of things in my life, but I am gonna complain and if you don't want to read it then don't!



I have lost so many loved ones it is still hard when I think about it. Most people don't have to go through these things until they are older and they understand but it all started when I was ten.



Deaths, deployments, preemie, cancer.... and I am still only 26



In this past year Ben has lost 3 friends. One in a helicopter crash, one to brain cancer, one who took his own life.



So my question is if were sick and your family knew you were sick and then you found out that it was worse...



Or there was more, you were told that your days were numbered?



Would you tell your family?

or

Would you keep it to yourself?



I would tell my family after many conversations with my hubby we both agreed we would never keep anything like that from each other EVER.

1 comment:

  1. You have been through a lot.

    I would always be honest--it's happening to their lives, too. I lost my sister and my best friend's husband to cancer last year. It was definitely the roughest year I've ever had--including the year my mom died of cancer.--Jenn

    ReplyDelete